We offer the following “Policies and Procedures” to parents and students in order to provide an efficient, positive and professional experience for all who participate in our program.
- Our online sessions are 55 minutes long and start on the hour. It is important for the student to join the meeting at the scheduled time so that everyone is ready to go as soon as the tutoring time starts.
- Payment for the sessions of an entire month is due on the first scheduled session of the month, as per the Statement for your account.
- We must be given a minimum of a two-week notice in order to issue a credit for a missed session. We only give credit for missed sessions up to a maximum of two consecutive weeks. We also need to have a minimum of a two-week notice if you intend to withdraw your son or daughter from the program.
- If your son or daughter misses a session with less than a two-week notice, we cannot give a credit on the billing; however, we will do our best to offer a make-up session at a time other than what they are already scheduled for.
- Please inform us as soon as possible if your child is going to miss a session so that we can make arrangements for a make-up session. You can visit the Weekly Schedule to see available times for a make-up session, and let us know your preference; however we will need to confirm the time before scheduling the make-up lesson.