We offer the following “Policies and Procedures” to parents and students in order to provide a safe, positive and professional atmosphere for all who come.
- Our classes are 55 minutes long and start on the hour. It is important to pick up your child/children on time at the end of the class time. Elementary students (in grades one to eight) should be picked up at the classroom. We require a release form to be signed by a parent/guardian for an elementary student to leave without a designated adult picking them up from the classroom.
- Payment for the sessions of an entire month is due on the first scheduled session of the month, as per the Statement for your account.
- We must be given a minimum of two-week notice in order to issue a credit for a missed session. We only give credit for missed sessions up to a maximum of two consecutive weeks. We also need to have a minimum of two-week notice if you intend to withdraw your son or daughter from the program.
- If your son or daughter misses a session with less than a two-week notice, we cannot give a credit on the billing; however, we will do our best to offer a make-up session at a time other than what they are already scheduled for.
- Please inform us as soon as possible if your child is going to miss a session so that we can make arrangements for a make-up session. You can visit the Weekly Schedule to see available times for a make-up session, and let us know your preference; however we will need to confirm the time before scheduling the make-up lesson.